John Johnson Custom Homes is proud to present this traditional and timeless home at the 2019 Parade of Homes. Stone and brick give this home a warm and inviting curb appeal. The front yard is beautifully landscaped and continues to the back yard where you are welcomed by a beautiful pool with a slide and a putting green. This home also boasts a large back patio/living area with outdoor kitchen and fireplace.
The interior design is enriched by a detailed blend of creative lighting, clean lines, natural materials, and beautiful furnishings. Infusing stone throughout with stained cabinets and beams give this house a natural warm ambiance.
- Main: 4 4.5 bath. 3 car garage. 3984 Sq. ft.
- Living Room: Exposed beamed Stone Fireplace. Cathedral ceiling expanding into the kitchen. Picture windows overlooking the back patio and pool
- Kitchen/Dining: Huge Stained Wood Open Dining. Cathedral ceiling. Enormous island. Oversized vent hood. French door double oven. Double fridge. Ice machine. Spacious walk-thru Pantry to laundry and mudroom.
- Master: Large windows overlooking the pool. Spa-like Bath. Large walk-in shower. Deep free-standing tub. Huge Master Closet with island
- Outdoor Living: Custom Fireplace with Built-in wood Enormous L-shaped covered living area with kitchen* Pool with slide. Powder Bath
- Other: Basement with Mudroom.
- Energy: *Wood Casement Windows *95% Efficiency Furnace FOAM Insulation.
*A special thanks to our incredible contractors and parade partners! We could not do this without you!*
“One team One Dream!”
Follow us on Facebook John Johnson Custom Homes!