As a part of the Lubbock community for over 40 years, LakeRidge is known as a “Lubbock Tradition”. In 1978, when Southwest Lubbock was primarily farmland and undeveloped acreage, Mike A. Myers saw the potential of this area. Through his vision, a dream of creating the first master planned golf course development in Southwest Lubbock was born.
LakeRidge South is a tradition to be envied. Our ongoing desire is to provide a quality lifestyle consisting of custom homes, a family friendly atmosphere, and assessible shops, restaurants, and office space. Now presenting its FINAL PHASE with a variety of lot sizes and homes, LakeRidge South remains one of Lubbock’s finest communities.
LakeRidge South is privileged to be a part of the 2019 Parade of Homes and is committed to continuing the “LakeRidge Tradition” that promotes the quality of life, value, and integrity that homeowners have come to expect.
Located at Quaker Avenue and 103rdStreet.
For further information call Robert Myers at 214.763.7775.
Lakeridge South Builders Featured in the 2019 Parade of Homes:
- Aaron Daniel Homes – 4710 104th Street
- David Jordan Homes – 4703 104th Street
- Homes by J. Ferg Pros – 4704 104th Street
- Mike Thoma Homes – 4701 104th Street
- McGuire Builders, Inc. – 4702 104th Street
- Platinum Homes – 4705 104th Street
- Flatland Homes, LLC – 4708 104th Street