Wooded Forest, LLC combines the development and civic minded knowledge base of Trey Strong and Robert Wood. Collaborating in 2014, these two well-known and established businessmen recognized the huge need in the Lubbock area to make lots available to first and second-time home buyers. Their first development was FoxRidge, which hosted the 2015, 2016, and 2017 Parade of Homes. They are proud to showcase one of their growing neighborhoods, Bushland Springs, in this year’s Parade of Homes.
Wooded Forest will continue developing land and growing neighborhoods in Bushland Springs, Cantera, Escondido Ranch, and Sedona. Cantera is located at Erskine and Milwaukee Avenues–a true gated community with beautiful landscaping. Escondido Ranch is an upcoming neighborhood, located on 50thStreet and Upland Avenue. Lastly, Sedona, at 146thStreet and Quaker Avenue, will be Lubbock’s next luxury community.
As community minded-men, both are past presidents of the West Texas Home Builders Association and serve the community in many areas.
Bushland Springs Builders Featured in the 2019 Parade of Homes:
- HOME by Lyons – 6952 26th Street
- Artistry Homes – 6966 26th Street
- W.E. Custom Homes – 6960 26th Street
- M&M Homes, Inc. – 6954 26th Street
- Addison Homes – 6958 26th Street
- Betenbough – 6956 26th Street
- Edge Homes – 6962 26th Street
- HomeMakers Building Group – 6964 26th Street