Starts on July 30, 2022
Directions - Lubbock, TX
Burgamy Park – Entrance on West 19th Street, East of Upland Ave. Enter at Rochester Ave.
Main Parade Hours
Weekdays – 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Saturday – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sunday – 1:00 – 6:00 pm
Aaron Daniel Homes of West Texas
(806) 778-7375 | www.aarondanielhomes.com
About Aaron Daniel Homes of West Texas
Aaron Daniel Homes of West Texas has been graciously helping clients all across the South Plains achieve their dreams, in their budget, for over 38 years. Aaron Daniel, better known as Bryce, takes hands on approach to building and makes every effort to know his clients on a very personal basis. By doing so, he is able to build a lasting relationship with each homeowner and this, in turn, makes the process a fun and exciting time and eliminates much of the stress and builds on a lifetime relationship. With Aaron Daniel Homes you can expect an ongoing, high quality relationship and craftsmanship above and beyond the standards. Our standards are high and beyond most others offering just the basic: granite throughout, stone and brick accents (inside and out,) ceramic surrounds in bath areas, fence, sod, and sprinkler are all included.
Address: 7012 17th Street
— Bed | — Bath | — Car Garage | — sq. ft.
- Modern concept home exterior finishes are stone, brick, and stucco.
- Outside living at it finest.
- Open concept that compliments the rear wall glass doors and remote shutters
- Many large windows to compliment the open concept
- It is not 2700 square feet but does compliment the 2180 square feet that has a design all it’s own.
- We are proud of the many outdoor features: pellet grill, wet bar area, and remote lifting television
- Landscaping to compliment the front and back yard
- Under patio fire pit and grill for all the outdoor cookouts
- Large patio to enjoy the hours in the shade and comfort of our West Texas Sunsets
- The Living room, Kitchen, entry and dining room are all tied together with very beautiful accented tile work.
- Kitchen cabinets have very clean smooth lines to keep with the modern décor .
- Master bedroom has isolation and fire place for those wintery nights.
- The master bathroom comes complete with separate vanities.
- Walk-in shower and freestanding tub with lovely glass look.
- Master closet is setup with dressers and shoe racks.
- The front entry 2 car garage has WiFi smart technology.
- Laundry Room has sink and plenty of storage.
- Granite Tops throughout the home
(806) 800-9013 | Thomas Wilson
About AveNew Homes
Address: 7015 17th Street
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 1,959 sq. ft.
- Austin-Inspired Design
- Vaulted Home Entryway
- Built-in Gas Fireplace
- Cathedral Style Ceilings
- Custom Cabinetry with Stylish Countertops
- Samsung Smart Appliances
- Contemporary Light Fixtures
- Additional Flex Space in Homes
- Master with Walk-in Closet/Shower
- Outdoor Kitchen and Cabana Area
Brick + Boulder
(806) 891-0399 | [email protected] | brickandboulder.com
About Brick + Boulder
Address: 7014 17th Street
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 2,220 sq. ft.
- Entertaining Front Courtyard
- Dramatic Main Hall
- Statement Wet Bar
- Office with Steel Frame Window
- Custom Ash Cabinetry
- Oversized Primary Shower
- European Cabinet Closets
- Direct Vent Fireplace
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Xeriscape Landscape
Clay Lawson Construction
(806) 831-7716 | claylawsonconstruction.com | [email protected]
About Clay Lawson Construction
Derek Watson Custom Homes
(806) 777-1969 | Derek Watson | Derekwatsonch.com
About Derek Watson Custom Homes
Founded in the spring of 2017 Derek Watson Custom Homes is one of Lubbock’s newest and upcoming builders. While operating Stellar Woodworks Inc. for over 14 years and continuing to provide some of Lubbock’s best builders with custom trim and cabinets, Derek decided to take his passion for construction, attention to detail and artistic background to the world of homebuilding. With family being priority, and as a proud father of two beautiful girls, he understands the importance of family and incorporates those values into every one of his projects.
Address: 7013 17th Street
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 2,267 sq. ft.
- With an open floor concept and a unique and modern finish, this home gives you a spacious feeling, providing enough room to incorporate your own vision to this new home.
- From The open courtyard of the front entry to the combined kitchen and pantry, this home provides a warm and welcoming feeling that any family would be proud to call home.
- This home provides more than adequate lighting with two sliding glass doors, three suspended windows overlooking the living area, as well as tall windows being a focal point at the front entry.
- Along with a Jack and Jill, the home has a sizable master bedroom with walk in closet connected to the Utility room.
- The master bath features a walk-in shower, freestanding tub and separate his and her vanities giving you the perfect place to start your day.
- What home would be complete without a Bonus room? Our bonus room is a perfect spot to set up a desk and make an office or be used as a flex space.
We have taken a lot of pride in creating this beautiful home and look forward to seeing the happiness it may bring to a much deserving family.
(806) 329-8380 | www.dreambuilthomes.com
About DreamBuilt Homes
DreamBuilt Homes was founded by Dustin Kreger in 2015 – he has built over 400 homes. Dustin was born and raised in Lubbock, TX and graduated from Frenship ISD.
DreamBuilt Homes mission is to produce affordable and quality-built homes. Buyers have a variety of choices when building with us. We believe that every family deserves a home they are proud of and one that is built to last.”
(806) 781-4690 | [email protected] | www.mmhomeslbk.com
About M&M Homes
Address: 7011 17th Street
3 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 2,046 sq. ft.
- Solarium Lounge
- Open Concept Family Living
- Very Inviting Foyer Experience
- Tuscany Feel Living Area
- Magnificent Outdoor Experience
- Spacious Walk-in Closet
- Custom Designed Built-ins
- Samsung Smart Appliances
- Tall Natural Light Windows
- Captivating Accent Wall Design
Modern Homes of Lubbock
(806) 252-2235 | Brian Messer | modernlubbock.com
About Modern Homes of Lubbock
Rod Burgett Homes
(806) 548-1796 | [email protected] | www.rodburgetthomes.com
About Rod Burgett Homes
Let us be the key to your new home.
Address: 7016 17th Street
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 2,223 sq. ft.
- Stunning Modern Transitional Design
- Open Concept Living Space
- Luxurious Master Suite
- Spacious Walk-In Closet
- Walkthrough Butler Pantry
- Large Working Kitchen
- Charming Isolated Office
- Gorgeous Freestanding Tub
- Elegant Front Elevation
- Abundance of Natural Light Throughout
(806) 407-4589 | [email protected] | smithcolbk.com
About SmithCo Homes
SmithCo Homes incorporates in house design to ensure the build process is seamless and personalized. Jentry Gaines handles all aspects of interior and exterior design. Jentry has an interior design degree, also from Texas Tech.
Combined, SmithCo Homes has over 25 years of experience in the industry. SmithCo Homes aims to produce a functional home and design to fit the lifestyle and needs of each individual customer.
Address: 7017 17th Street
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 2,120 sq. ft.
- Open Concept
- Vaulted ceilings throughout living/kitchen
- Professional stainless steel gas range
- Large island and formal dining
- Wrap around pantry
- Interior stone and stucco accents
- Natural wood accents
- Office/bonus room
- Kids hangout area
- Barrel ceiling in master bath
2022 Parade of Homes Information
The Vineyards - Entrance on west 50th Street, east of Alcove Ave. Enter on Zadar Ave, north of 50th.
Escondido Ranch - Entrance on west 50th Street, east of Alcove Ave. Enter on Xenia Ave.
Burgamy Park - Entrance on West 19th Street, East of Upland Ave. Enter at Rochester Ave.
July 30 - August 14
Saturday – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sunday – 1:00 – 6:00 pm
$15 for Adults
$5 for Children 2-12
Free for Children 2 and under